Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Content, finally!

After a long night of studying and a long day of struggling to keep awake, I could not believe my eyes. Was this a coffee-induced hallucination? Were finals making me delusional? To some degree they are, but that is irrelevant because iTunes Video store finally has content!

Courtesy of NBC, iTunes is now beginning to serve:

- The long tail
Knight Rider, Dragnet, and Adam-12, Alfred Hitchcock classics, Dragnet, Battlestar Galactica.

- Mainstream couch potatoes:
Law and Order, The Office, Monk.

- Late night show fanatics:
Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno to your service on your computer screen.

- Niche-drama fans:
Surface.

I am officially saving up for an iPod video. Once you give me the content, I will sell you my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home